Mar 14, 2019

6 SCARLET SIGHT OF WOMANHOOD

I make it a habit to always check the seat on public transit before I sit. While I may not be able to know who sit where and when I can certainly see if a seat is dirty. 

This morning I boarded the bus from the subway station. It was not so crowded as a bus had just left the platform. As I navigated my way in the bus I quickly scanned the seat for debries, wet spots, stains and soils that may possibly transfer unto my clothing and skin. I turned to my left with the intent to sit when my inner voice prompted me, 'check the seat before you sit down.' I checked and sure enough there was a rust red stain. It did not look hygienic, in fact it looked like mensuration blood. The shaped was elongated and the stain was center mass. I grimaced and quickly chose a seat on the opposite side that appeared clean.

As I looked on I noticed a woman going toward the seat, just as I was about to warn her, she sat down without checking. 'Its a wrap' I thought, no words of warning can undo what has been done when she simply sat.


D.S.B.S.Rhapsody
March/14/19 

6 comments:

  1. I hope the unlucky stranger was not wearing white

    ReplyDelete
  2. SMH on this one. It leaves me speechless, at a loss for words.

    Have a great week, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! OH MY! That’s awful. Thank goodness you looked before you sat.

    ReplyDelete

You Are Enough. Right here, Right now, In this moment, YOU. ARE. ENOUGH!

By All Means Speak Your Mind. However, Please Observe These 3 Basic Rules.

1. No form of abuse is allowed, everyone is entitled to their point of view (pov) as we all see and articulate the world differently, be respectful and speak without offending.

2. Please stay on the topic of discussion

3. Agree to Disagree

So what say you?

Note: All content here are mine unless otherwise noted. All photographs are taken by me again, unless otherwise noted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...