Nov 18, 2016

19 PUT OUT BY MY 3 YEAR OLD GOD SON

The Thinker by Frank MorrisonI took a personal day off work to take care of some things. Later in the evening I met my God sons’ mother at their school for parent teacher meetings. After the parent teacher meetings we parted ways. I took the youngest “Chipmunk” (nickname due to his habit of packing food in the sides of his cheeks for hours) with me and his mom took the oldest “Manman” (nickname because he behaved as if he were a man as an infant) to soccer. 
Chipmunk and I walked to the drugstore – Shoppers Drug Mart. While we were in the checkout isle at Shoppers I heard him saying something. I bent down to his level and asked, “yes Chipmunk, what did you say?” “I was to go pee.” I thought ‘oh boy’ wondering where we would go when the male cashier offer their bathroom. I thanked him and politely declined as we were overheating and I thought he’s little we could make a quick spurt. As we made our way pass Shoppers we were passing a Tanning Salon and I thought, let me ask in here. I opened the door to the Tanning Salon and asked, “excuse me, then mouthed, my little one needs to pee, can we use your washroom.” The wonderful young woman was gracious and allowance us the opportunity. The place was supremely clean and smelled good. We went into the washroom and I helped him with his pants and put him on the seat. Then I heard him saying something but only caught …leave?
I said, “pardon me, did you say something?”
“Yes” he said
“What did you say?”
“Can you please leave” he said
Astounded I asked smiling to myself, “You want me to go outside?”
“Yes please” he answered confidently
“Ok, I murmured and then asked, “You want me to wait outside the door?”
“Yes please,” he said
“You will call me when you are finished?”
“Yes” he again answered confidently. I left. Laughing to myself I thought wow, alright then my boy is getting big and already asserting his need for privacy. 
Wanting to share my experience I smiled at the young women chatting in the salon and shared what just happened. They laughed and thought it was cute. A few minutes later I heard, “Ma Neisse, am done.” I quickly returned and did my God motherly duty. We left and the whole way to his home I am smiling. I met my daughter there and shared my experience and she laughed relaying that she had the same experience with him and he told her, “He needed his privacy” I just about fell over laughing.

Art : The Thinker by Frank Morrison

19 comments:

  1. Cute ... be proud of him, friend. Love, cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, he is so cute and will grow up to be a fine gentleman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, greetings and good wishes.

    Interesting. He doesnt mind you helping with his pants but he is shy when he is peeing. Very hilarious.

    Soon he will grow up and do everything himself.

    Very hilarious post

    Best wihes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes soon enough he will be able to handle it all himself.

      Delete
  4. He likes his privacy! A sign of a mature young man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. The guy is sure smart, and being well trained very early in life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girrrrlll, you've got me laughing out loud over here, all by myself! I hear ya' loud and clear. Out of the mouths of babes ... you'll be amazed at what you hear next. I KNOW because I've got one myself. This is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right, he just blew me away, i was like, "alright then, i've been told."

      Delete
  7. I just can't stop laughing.
    How did you get his pants down though? He didn't mind?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh he had no issue with me helping him with his pants or helping clean him, he just didn't want me there while he did the deed.

      Delete
  8. hahaa, very cute of him.

    www.zinnyfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. He certainly has excellent manners, I must say! I remember when my granddaughter told me she needed her privacy when I took her to the bathroom. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he does. Part of parenting and coparenting is teaching our children to value their selves and those lessons start with the little things on

      Delete
  10. Love it, children are an expression of themselves. i laugh as well. what a sense of joy

    ReplyDelete

You Are Enough. Right here, Right now, In this moment, YOU. ARE. ENOUGH!

By All Means Speak Your Mind. However, Please Observe These 3 Basic Rules.

1. No form of abuse is allowed, everyone is entitled to their point of view (pov) as we all see and articulate the world differently, be respectful and speak without offending.

2. Please stay on the topic of discussion

3. Agree to Disagree

So what say you?

Note: All content here are mine unless otherwise noted. All photographs are taken by me again, unless otherwise noted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...