Jan 11, 2013

85 I AM REAL

I am real

Not a figment of your imagination

Nor a punching bag for your frustration

Neither a latrine for your degradation

Or a direct consequence of your self-negation,

Lack of determination,

Self-defecation,

Inability to rise above the tribulation,

Inferiority complex,

Psychological instability,

Mocking with your psyche.

Escaping and manifesting through brutality

All to the detriment of me.

Suffocating,

Diminishing,

Mentally devastating,

Psychologically isolating,

Emotionally hostaging,

Physically debilitating,

The twist...

The break of the wrist.

The kick...

The cuff,

The snap of the hips

The slap...

The punch,

The fractured ribs

The choke...

The pinch,

The bruise in the skin

The black of the eyes

The stab...

The slice,

The scars on the thighs 

The rage sitting on your shoulder

Growing bolder and bolder

I am not the respectable.

Or an illusion to spew venom and condemnation

I am real

I am human

No!

You may not spit and defecate on me

I

AM

REAL

 

D.S.B.S.Rhapsody© All Rights Reserved.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...