Dec 11, 2009

22 Accept and Do What You Can

Sometimes life comes at you so hard and so fast it buckles your knees, the wind gets knocked out of you, you can't catch your breath, your judgment gets impaired clouded by the intensity and a fog of confusion ensues. When this haze of perplexity visits me I put to work my grandmother’s wisdom to bring me clarity by accepting no matter how grudgingly the things I cannot change. I pray for the courage to change the things that is within my power to change and I fight like hell to maintain the determination and fortitude to see it through to the end against all that would challenge me to give up and give in. It ain’t always easy, nothing ever worth having ever is.

Keep up the good fight, never let anything hold you down.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...