University of Toronto Heritage Property on 1 Spadina Cresent in Toronto. (Major Intersection: Spadina & College)
Built in 1875 this property has had many identities.
(1) Knox College – School of Theology,
(2) Connaught Medical Research Laboratories,
(3) Spadina Military Hospital during the First World War,
(4) Center that development and manufacture pharmaceuticals In 1943,
(5) the Fine Art in the Faculty of Arts and Science.
Purchased by the University of Toronto in 1972, the heritage property remains part of the university.