May 2, 2009

7 Admiring The Clouds

Ever since I was a child I have been fasinated with the clouds and its ever changing shapes, shades, depth, color and what I like to designate detailed story telling personality. Perhaps it was my imagination as a child that strategically fashioned all those mirad of patterns and shapes into buildings, castles, horses, birds and whatever else my mind can conjure to explain the shapes my eyes photographed. Perhaps this ability has followed me into adulthood, either way the truth is I love them, clouds that is. They simply are fasinating. Case and point, take a look at this one here, I was just coming out of my building to enter my apartment (April 27, 2009) and was struck by the details and couldn't pass without recording it with my camera.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...