Apr 26, 2020

0 NAVIGATE TO COVID-19 ISOLATION AND STREET LIGHTS ON TREES

Navigating the quarantine, isolation stay at home mandate due to the Covid-19 pandemic has been and continues to be very interesting. I am generally a homebody being home 24/7 hasn't really rock my world. I am counting my blessings, one of which is my ability to work from home. That being said I am still a bit "Covidnoid". This COVID-19 virus has got me all up in my feelings. I have to manage the information coming at me from all angles so I am not bombarded and get overwhelmed. Working from home in this season of contagion certainly is a bonus and a blessing.

There certainly are some inherent challenges in working from home but I am a pretty adaptable person and always seek alternative ways to ensure that I continue to work efficiently and stay productive.

Some evenings I take a walk to keep the circulation flowing right. I take in the scenery on my Journey back and forth. This particular evening I was admiring the street lights on the trees. Below are some of my captures. Take care, stay safe, stay home.








0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

You Are Enough. Right here, Right now, In this moment, YOU. ARE. ENOUGH!

By All Means Speak Your Mind. However, Please Observe These 3 Basic Rules.

1. No form of abuse is allowed, everyone is entitled to their point of view (pov) as we all see and articulate the world differently, be respectful and speak without offending.

2. Please stay on the topic of discussion

3. Agree to Disagree

So what say you?

Note: All content here are mine unless otherwise noted. All photographs are taken by me again, unless otherwise noted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...