Mar 8, 2012

56 LOYALTY AWARD

Blessings my blog friends, I have been thinking about how I can thank those of you who participate in my blogging experience on a consistent basis, sharing your views on the pieces I write, imparting your wisdom allowing me to see the world, situations and circumstances in ways I may never would have consider had you not shared your perspectives with me or just stopping by to wish me a great week/weekend. It is these thoughts of your faithfulness that inspired me to create the Loyalty Blog Award (LBA). The photograph (background) of the sunset was also taken by me. This award is my way of thanking you for caring, sharing your valuable time and wisdom with me.

Thank you all for you. If I have missed anyone please know you are appreciated.
THE LOYALTY AWARD GOES TO: (Please take a copy)
9JAFOODIE
@ILOLA
ANOOBHOOTI
AT THE STARTING GATE
BABBELOT
BETH
BLOGZILLA
CATCHES THE EYE
CHRONICLES OF AN UNKNOWN INDIAN
DAILY DOSE OF MUSINGS
DAME STING
DARLING
DOSH
GBEMISOKE
HERRAD
IT’S TONILICIOUSLoyalty Blow Award by Rhapsody Phoenix
JAZZWIFE
KITKAT TALES
LADY NGO’S WORLD
LE DYNAMIQUE PROFESSEUR
LUCIANO'S WORLD

MICHIKO
MALHAR
MAN ON THE MOVE
MICHIKO please stop & leave some love, she is recovering from a near fatal accident.MS. NANA
MUSINGS
MYNE WHITMAN
RAMBLING AND MUSINGS
RANDOM THOUGHTS
SIMPLY MEE
SWEETLY BROKEN
THE SWEET BITTER LIFE OF AN IGBO PRINCESS
WATERED SOUL
WORD SALADS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...