Jun 15, 2019

4 OBSERVATIONS: SPREAD OUT, WITH FORCE, HE FEELS UP HIMSELF, I LAUGH AT MYSELF.

SPREAD OUT
He sits with his legs spread as wide as the
would go. His body slimmed forward as he listed himself on his phone. His plastic bag sits on another by his right leg and his leg left encroaches on the seat left. There is no room left as the bus loads with passengers. He does not move. The bus is full. I shake my head.

Sometimes the way a person does something reveals a little about them 

WITH FORCE
She exits the bus pushing the stroller. She waits at the stop light to cross the street. She crossed the street back bent pushing forcefully on the stroller for it to move. There's a little hump and she fights with the stroller to navigate the hump. Frustrated she manages successfully to move the stroller over over the hump.She looks down to investigate the matter and realizes... she did not unlock the brakes on the back wheels of the stroller. She laughs with a shout explaining in Spanish to the young woman beside her as she justiculates with her hands. She unlocks the brakes pushing forward easily while laughing. 

Made me smile.

HE FEELS UP HIMSELF
Last stop. The train slows and all passengers vacate their seats and neared the doors ready to exit. A middle aged Chinese man moved forward slightly ahead of me. He places his left hand in his left pocket and proceeded to feel himself. He shakes his left leg, wiggle his bottom squeeze and repeated a few times. I stepped back and sat back down content to wait for everyone to exit first.

Some things you just can't UNSEE!

I LAUGH AT MYSELF
I was on my cellphone with my sister. My oldest daughter sat at the dining table do her thing. As there was a pause in my conversation with my sister I said to my daughter, "I can't find my cellphone." She looked at me quizzically eyebrows up like, 'woman you crazy' and asked, "what are you talking on mom?" I paused looked at the cellphone in my hand and promptly errupted in histerical laughter. My sister came back on the like as asked, "what's so funny?" I told her and she to started laughing.

Sometimes you just have to laugh at yourself

4 comments:

  1. This is an interesting post, it’s very thought provoking! Thank you for sharing it. I have had the cell phone thing happen a time or two myself. All I could do was shake my head, and do as you did...laugh at myself.

    Wishing you a Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes laughing at yourself is a good antidote to life.

      Delete
  2. Definitely a slice of life.

    ReplyDelete

You Are Enough. Right here, Right now, In this moment, YOU. ARE. ENOUGH!

By All Means Speak Your Mind. However, Please Observe These 3 Basic Rules.

1. No form of abuse is allowed, everyone is entitled to their point of view (pov) as we all see and articulate the world differently, be respectful and speak without offending.

2. Please stay on the topic of discussion

3. Agree to Disagree

So what say you?

Note: All content here are mine unless otherwise noted. All photographs are taken by me again, unless otherwise noted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...