Mar 3, 2014

16 Love–Living 1 Corinthians 13:4

Love, embracing the bible’s definition (1 Corinthians 13:4) and examining how it applies in my life, in my everyday thinking, being, living, speaking, interacting. My intention is to keep my heart and mind in this positive loving space.

I have deliberately doubled up on some of the verses, using other versions breakdown because it just makes sense to have them there. I dare say I also added a couple and I know you will know what they are.

LOVE

Love is patient, love is kind.

It does not envy,

It does not want what belongs to others

It is not jealous

It does not boast,

It is not arrogant

It is not proud

It is not conceited 

Love is not controlling

It does not dishonor others,

It does not humiliate

It does not coerce

It does not hold malice 

It is not self-seeking, 

It is not easily angered, 

It is not violent

It does not perpetrate violence

It keeps no record of wrongs.  

Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 

It always protects,

Always trusts,

Always hopes,

Always perseveres.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...