Jul 23, 2012

62 READING QUESTS/CHALLENGE/GOAL

I have been doing a lot of reading this year. The challenge this year, to read any and every book available to me even outside my usual genre i.e. meaning books I would not normally read or purchase. My goal, to read 100 books, so far I’ve read 49 books, so am a little behind of my goal. Thus far I have read:

1: Snaring The Huntress

2: The Keeping

3: The Finding By Nicky Charles

4: Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man

5: Dating a Cougar

6: Bonded

7: Forever In Time

8: Eaten By The Wolf

9: Beauty Touched the Beast

10: Black Silk

11: TORN

12: Say You Love Me

13: What She Doesn't Know

14: ECHO - A Mirror Warrior

15: Bad to the Bone

16: A Curve of Claw

17: A Flash of Fang

18: Shadow Musique

19: The Keeper of the Wolf Clan

20: Fury

21: Tranquility

22: Snaring The Huntress

23: Beautiful

24: Endlessly

25: Inferno Of Life

26: A Faerie Fated Forever

27: Wizard's Daughter

28: Alpha Female

29: Peace from Broken Pieces

30: Simply Stunning Jewelry: A Treasury of Projects, Techniques, and Inspiration

31: Stringing Beaded Jewelry

32: Beading From Nature: Creating Jewelry with Stones from the Earth

33: Teach Yourself VISUALLY Jewelry Making & Beading (Teach Yourself VISUALLY Consumer)

34: Bead Simple: Essential Techniques for Making Jewelry Just the Way You Want It

35: Simply Gemstones: Designs for Creating Beaded Gemstone Jewelry

36: A bounty of bead & wire earrings: 50 fun, fast jewelry projects

37: Shades of Gray: The Introduction of Walter Harrison

38: A Dark Kiss of Rapture

39: Jewelry Making: Tips & Tricks Of The Trade

40: A Wolf's Heart

41: Lone Wolf

42: Illusions

43: A Silken Thread

44: A Wife for a Westmoreland

45: Her Little Black Book

46: Perfect Fit

47: Bachelor Unleashed [BACHELOR UNLEASHED] by Jackson, Brenda (Author) Apr-15-11[ Hardcover ]

48: Heart Journey

49: Claimed for Destiny

As you can see my reading quests has become very diverse expanding my reading extensively broadening my genre, please feel free to keep the suggestions coming adding to the list below. A few criteria's though…

You book must be able to:
  • engage my brain
  • be thought provoking
  • make me think,
  • challenge my perspective
  • not insult my intelligence by attempting to make up my mind for me
  • leave me thinking
The subject matter can be almost anything from philosophy, history, spirituality, and romance, to inspiration, motivational or transformational. I look forward to your recommendations. Recommendations from friends & blog friends:

  • A Path with Heart: A Guide through the Perils and Promises of spiritual life, Jack Kornfield
  • The Road Less Travelled, M. Scott Peck
  • The Simple Living Guide, Janet Luhrs
  • Written on the Body, Jeanette Winterson.
  • Reads by the author Nora Roberts
  • "Do You Think I'm beautiful" by Angela Thomas
  • "The Farside Gallery" by Gary Larson
  • “The Sociopath Next Door" by Martha Stout
  • The other Woman by Eric Jerome Dickey.
  • "This Present Darkness"
  • The Far Side Gallery by Gary Larson
  • Nemesis by Isaac Asimov






    • Biographies by Jawaharlal Nehru, and Mahatma Gandhi
    • Shift Happens! By Robert Holden
    • The Automatic Millionaire Homeowner: A Powerful Plan to Finish Rich in Real Estate By David Bach
    • Happiness Now! By Robert Holden
    • Lessons in Becoming Myself By Ellen Burstyn
    • "The Fountainhead" by Ayn Rand
    • "Left Behind" books.
    • "Song of Solomon" in the Bible and try not to be stirred up in unexpected ways
    • A tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
    • Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale
    • The One By Kathy Freston
    • Fearless Living: Live Without Excuses and Love Without Regret By Rhonda Britten
    i am tracking my reads @ my shelfari book shelf. If you have some time click here and have a look, join if you like would love to have you as a friend/follower, we can even talk about the books we’ve read in common, our likes and dislikes. Have a blessed week. Rhapsody
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...