Mar 13, 2012

51 Sifting through my email.......

email iSifting through your emails can be very time consuming. It literally takes hours to sift through my emails, although my home one is better than others as it is seldom shared and designated to a specific few it can be a bit tedious. Don’t even ask me about my email at work, I am yet to get through the 100’s I got when I returned to work in January, which is another story for another time. Preferably when I am not dead tired with a pulsing headache behind my right eye that is preventing me from sleeping making the idea of blogging preferable to feeling the endless jabs in the eyeballs while attempting to sleep.

Oops where was I........? Oh yeah! Sorry about that, I was sifting through my emails not bothering to open some instead just deleting them as they are from the same people who never bother to inquire how I am. Even when I reply sending my regards and inquiring about how they are there is no response except for another onslaught of emails.

After I finished my ritual trigger mouse click/delete, I opened one from my FABULOUS COUSIN. The woman is a dynamo, could hold her own, out run any man and smart as a whip but Lord at times she’s got outrageous sense of humor with a belly laugh that would tickle you down to your toes. So I am the latest recipient of her wit.

Here is her latest justification for her preference of wine to water. Enjoy…

To my friends who enjoy a glass of wine... and those who don't.

  • As Ben Franklin said: In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.
  • In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 litre of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. coli) - bacteria found in feces.
  • In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop.
  • However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine & beer (or tequila, rum, whiskey or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.
  • Remember: Water = Poop, Wine = Health.
  • Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of shit.
  • There is no need to thank me for this valuable information: I'm doing it as a public service

See what I mean?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...