Jan 20, 2012

21 AN APOLOGY

AM SORRYTo my faithful followers, visitors and guest please forgive me for not commenting on your sites. The truth is I have visited but it seem BLOGSPOT won’t allow me to comment. I am not sure if the issue is only with me or with other users of BLOGSPOT as well. I try to visit everyone on my blog roll at least once a month or more if time allows as well as those first time visitors that share their wisdom with me. Unfortunately for the pass few weeks I have not been successful in leaving comments on everyone’s blogs because sometimes i just get a blank page or it just hangs and lags without producing the comment box. So to you all I apologize. I have visited all of you but i was only able to comment on a few while i was completely barred from others.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...