Aug 25, 2011

12 Lasso Those Wild Wild Breasts – Quick Observation

They sauntered up the subway car breasts hanging loosely, swinging haphazardly from left to right like a pendulum on a grandfather clock on their chests and bellies in white t-shirts that has long since lost their whiteness and seated their selves front to side/back across from me. The smaller of the two sat facing front while the other sat with her back to the other’s side and leaned in. Their shoulder length stringy wash out brown hair was parted in the middle and laid placidly in defeat on their heads.

Their breasts now sitting on their SAM_2277stomachs laid there like a prisoner on death row awaiting the prison guard and warden to take him to the death chamber. The one sitting on the inside seem a little more conservative as she strategically placed her hands at the sides and pulled in effectively covering herself while the other just used hers as a table and set her arms upon them (see photo to above left).
As I observed them I thought to myself, ‘good Lord, heaven help me, if I were to be so bold to let my tetes (breasts) loose to roam freely across my chest like Tarzan calling for Jane while swinging through the jungle from vine to vine, I would have two black eyes, a swollen cheek, missing teeth, busted lips and whiplash all before I hit my front door.’ I mean, Dangggg….ladies lasso those gynormous bad boys and hog-tie them behind their necks, seesh.

12 comments:

  1. I may not write much, but I still read.
    Sights like this, I done see'd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "...the other just used hers as a table and set her arms upon them" Funny how she made it a table to lay her hands.. lol. Multipurpose *runs away* lol

    - LDP

    ReplyDelete
  3. @LE DYNAMIQUE PROFESSEUR Ain't that the truth though? She seem so comfortable and oblivious as you can see from the faceless photograph I took.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She sure looked like she couldnt care less about them. They are serving a good purpose, acting as her table

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stopping in to see what you're up to and, Boy! Yo're at it again...girrrrrrlll you are so funny! You have a wicked sense of humor (that's good) and you keep me in stitches. Keep'em coming, I'll keep laughing.

    Have a terrific weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @dellgirl It is said (don't know by whom) that laughter is good for the soul and victorious for the skin keeping you young. So I am doing my parth in keeping the soul nourished and your youth perculating.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel so relived to watch this photos that make me not worry about my little fat tummy...
    She has her hand on her breasts which seems comfortable situation:-)
    You have a good day,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a good way of observing things and writing about them beautifully. But about the 'breast' thing, not a cool sight....

    ReplyDelete
  9. @deolascope perhaps she just wanted to be free and unemcombered?

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha lovely post like ldp said "multipurpose"...lol

    ReplyDelete

You Are Enough. Right here, Right now, In this moment, YOU. ARE. ENOUGH!

By All Means Speak Your Mind. However, Please Observe These 3 Basic Rules.

1. No form of abuse is allowed, everyone is entitled to their point of view (pov) as we all see and articulate the world differently, be respectful and speak without offending.

2. Please stay on the topic of discussion

3. Agree to Disagree

So what say you?

Note: All content here are mine unless otherwise noted. All photographs are taken by me again, unless otherwise noted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...