Jun 13, 2010

20 Admiring the Trees

Trees seems to have personalities, I say seem because I don't really know for sure. We, i.e. human beings have personalities, we are living things so why can't trees? They are after all living things as well. I just think it’s fascinating how their branches spread in an array of directions seemingly to do so almost conversationally, telling a story. They are very interesting to watch and analyze the possibility of every conversation of course my interpretation is entirely subjective to my own way of thinking, seeing and feeling. Have a look at the photos I took yesterday on my stroll what is your take on what you see? Do you hear any conversations? Or is it ordinary?

It was quite foggy out yesterday on my trek to Walmart, it rain tenderly. Yes I did say tenderly, haven't you heard of rain discribed such a way before? It is when you can feel the rain just lightly dust your skin like a caress, you dont need an umbrella nor do you need to run for shelter. You just walk side by side with the rain, it doing its thing and you doing yours - balance you know. Anywho when I first arrived at walmart I took this first photo of this electrical railing at least that's what I think it is and then when I left I took another picture of the same structure, what a difference an hour made, parts of structure had dissappeared into the fog. Fasinating thing fog, it just went about hiding parts of building and signs making visibility challenging. I simply took my cue from the fog and headed home.


20 comments:

  1. Hi Rhapsody,
    Great photos thanks for sharing.
    Love,
    Herrad

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyy there
    i know it s been a very long time since i stopped by here...
    the last time i came around here, my lap got affected.. oops :-(
    since then i was scard to drop in....
    thanks for your wishes....
    reaslly pleasing to see trees growing tall :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhapsody,
    I don't know whether tress have individual personalities as we possess but the pictures you have taken and shared are wonderful indeed.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Greetings:)

    Very fascinating photos.

    Probably as you said trees have a personality of their own and no two trees will look the same just as human beings. But they cannot be entirely compared to human beings.For instance we can laugh,construct buildings,fly kites and so on.

    But it was interesting to read your new line of thinking.

    Best wishes:)
    Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  5. First, good eye. Second, the conversation may occur between trees. They are sharing trade secrets about how to thrive in an environment that is hostile to their species. They invite friends of the air to join in their pursuits to re-establish themselves as elders of the global village - vital to all life on the planet - an inextricable link between the earth and sky. Trees are great communicators, indeed.

    Bless - Nova

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that certainly is a unique way of looking at it all.

      Delete
  6. I always knew there was a reason you and I connected the way we did, I just never knew exactly what it was. We think alike!

    I too, ponder trees; wonder what they're thinking and saying. I have pictures of trees in my cell phone of two trees - one is visible from my perch on the front porch and the other is my case-study from my seat in the back yard.

    I love the post, the photos are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the white birch tree is saying, "I’m lucky to be alive." The trees with the massive trunks are definitely comparing notes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You certainly had a contemplative day!I find your pairing of the trees interesting, this tells about you :)The photos speak to me of conversation/interaction between those whom are of different background, to reaching out to one another.I think there is a story and personality in all living things, and yes I know of that kind of gentle rain.Hugs from Alaska

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does it really? You get the conversation eh, i thought so to when i was observing them.

      Delete
  9. I like how trees reach towards the heavens. Kind of like they always have their praise on. WLS has seemed a little discombobulated lately. But all will be well. No matter what, I like it here. Probably should be writing and visiting more. But it has been a busy spring with what has already felt like two months of summer. You have a joyful pleasant week too…Greg

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmmmm, I can see them wispering and exchanging notes fom their hearts…….! Fascinating isn’t it ?Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  11. I’ve always enjoyed watching trees.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think it mostly our imageination to watching these trees.on top of left hand side tree is says i’m tired of being wet form rains lol! Thank you for your Email as you know I havig problems on my space.with my space. Enjoy your day,

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hauntingly beautiful photos! I love the look, sound and smell of trees (all types of trees). Yesterday, while driving to my cousins home, I noticed how the trees covered over the road and it was as if they were hugging me and protecting me as I drove by.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Protection under the canopies, from a distance – ALLERGIES!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It’s just like seeing the trees for the first time or from the eyes of a babe. Great post!

    ReplyDelete

You Are Enough. Right here, Right now, In this moment, YOU. ARE. ENOUGH!

By All Means Speak Your Mind. However, Please Observe These 3 Basic Rules.

1. No form of abuse is allowed, everyone is entitled to their point of view (pov) as we all see and articulate the world differently, be respectful and speak without offending.

2. Please stay on the topic of discussion

3. Agree to Disagree

So what say you?

Note: All content here are mine unless otherwise noted. All photographs are taken by me again, unless otherwise noted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...