Sep 11, 2019

2 SOME THINGS YOU JUST CAN'T UNSEE

Some days you just wish you can unsee some things.

Philopino, late forties early fifties with a page boy style hair cut she trotted up to the elevator and stopped as she fiddled with a piece of paper. My colleague and I chatted about this and that while we to waited. As the elevator pinged it's arrival I looked up and nearly choked. She stood there playing with her false teeth (dentures) flipping it in and out of her mouth. I thought, 'damn, I do.not.want.to.see.that!' 

I quickly composed my face into a neutral mask and boarded the elevator. During the ride down to the subway I heard little slurping noises as she sucked her saliva back in her mouth. I inwardly cringed. Blessedly the elevator stopped. I rushed out thankful for escape of the soup soup slurping sound.

Yuck...
Somethings you just can't unsee

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like quite an unwanted "sigh-to-see". You described your experience very eloquently, as usual. I'm just popping in to say hi.

    Wishing you a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that would be an unpleasant experience I would think.

    ReplyDelete

You Are Enough. Right here, Right now, In this moment, YOU. ARE. ENOUGH!

By All Means Speak Your Mind. However, Please Observe These 3 Basic Rules.

1. No form of abuse is allowed, everyone is entitled to their point of view (pov) as we all see and articulate the world differently, be respectful and speak without offending.

2. Please stay on the topic of discussion

3. Agree to Disagree

So what say you?

Note: All content here are mine unless otherwise noted. All photographs are taken by me again, unless otherwise noted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...