Aug 14, 2011

18 Miscommunication

A co-worker got a pen stuck inside our printer. He started to try and remove the pen, but I told him we don't have time for that now, just put a note on the printer telling folks not to use it and then report it to the Help Desk. So he grabbed a piece of paper and scribbled on it. I left before he finished the note.

About 20 minutes later, one of my techs comes in laughing and says he was just in the lobby, saw a piece of paper on a printer and went to investigate. Attached is what he found.

penstuck

Sometimes things don't always come out the way you want them to...


Inspire someone by sharing in my Gratitude Journal  something you are grateful for today.

18 comments:

  1. That’s Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silly. Teehee, how does one get a pen stuck in a printer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed read this and made me a big smile! I have had a bad time with my blog photos …just disappeard ..Anyway I felt good that I’m glad visit your space.Have a nice day,Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always "read" the photos first. This time I thought, "what the …. has happened here..???!!" THEN I read the text :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. LAUGH~~~! Luckily not his one stuck in there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belly laugh! Is that guy up for a job evaluation anytime soon?!!!!!!!!!!!j

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL Glad it turned out OK :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OUCH! And you thought the pen in the printer was his *biggest* problem! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL!! Well being the dummy I am I had to read it twice. Thanks for this, you made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Beth Beth you are no dummy you just had to double check (smile).

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL! This is too funny!

    foreversweetlybroken.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL!! Thank you dear Fab for my laugh of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. He He He...!!! That was real funny! But I am sure it brightened up everyone's day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Some people are just too RAW!!! lol

    _ LDP

    ReplyDelete
  15. LMAO!!!!! This is too funny! I suppose it's really easy to miscommunicate. Hilarious

    Adiya
    Muse Origins Features
    Muse Origins

    ReplyDelete

You Are Enough. Right here, Right now, In this moment, YOU. ARE. ENOUGH!

By All Means Speak Your Mind. However, Please Observe These 3 Basic Rules.

1. No form of abuse is allowed, everyone is entitled to their point of view (pov) as we all see and articulate the world differently, be respectful and speak without offending.

2. Please stay on the topic of discussion

3. Agree to Disagree

So what say you?

Note: All content here are mine unless otherwise noted. All photographs are taken by me again, unless otherwise noted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...