Oct 31, 2015

19 OH NO! NO! NO! NO! DAMMIT!

Oh No

OH NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOO….!

I. CAN. NOT. BELIEVE!

I JUST ACCIDENTALLY DELETED ALL MY COMMENTS FROM THE LAST 7 POSTS! 7 POSTS!CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!

  • FUDGE BUCKETS! RRRRR! DAG NAMMET!  FUDGESTICLES!   SHISHKEBAB! TAILFEATHERS, MATCHSTICKS AND BROOMSTICKS!

POSTS I LOST COMMENTS ON…

  1. Breathe of life
  2. Let not your heart be consumed
  3. A Horrendous Beginning, Have a blessed day anyway
  4. Parents Beware – Fake Marijuana
  5. Be Thankful
  6. People need to be more mindful
  7. A Rough Day

While I was able to salvage some comments most newly posted)because I hadn’t delete my emails yet. I lost a great many because they were all cleaned out from my inbox!

To all my blog friends and readers who have commented and you are returning to read my response to your comment and see nothing, please forgive me and my clumsy twitchy finger. I accidentally deleted all comments including my own. Please forgive me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...