Last week I was tagged twice by Lady Ngo and Simply mee with the “Elevens” game. I was also given the Liebster Award awarded to me by Tonilicious & Simply mee. In the spirit of being tagged and gifted with the Liebster blog award I am fulfilling my obligation to pass it on. First the Elevens game in which I will tag 11 blogs and then award (as per the rules) 5 bloggers with the the Liebster blog award.
RULES OF THE “ELEVENS” GAME
- Post the rules
- You must post 11 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions that your tagger posted for you.
- Create 11 questions, then choose 11 people and tag them to answer your questions.
- Remember to let them know you tagged them.
No tag backs
- Let the tagger know when you answered their questions
Lady Ngo’s QUESTIONS TO ME (Eleven Game):
- What’s the last book you read? – Wizard’s Daughter by Catherine Coulter
- If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be? – Singing In A Heavenly Choir by the Cantons
- What countries have you visited (other than your country of birth)? England, U.S.A-New York & Maryland, Canada
- If you could have any job in the world, what would it be? – An Entrepreneurial venture, holistic retraining/training people/immigrants to re-enter/enter the workforce
- Why do you blog? – I love to write, read, communicate and simultaneously learn through differing perspectives of the world of diverse peoples as they interact with me through my writings, poetry and photography and me through theirs.
- How old are you? – Over 30 under 50
- What is your favourite body part on the opposite sex? – (I’ll keep it clean) I love a man’s hands
- When is the last time you had relations? – My memory doesn’t go back that far.
- What is your least favourite food? – Don’t have one because I don’t eat food I don’t like
- Do you have any pets? I have a pussy…cat but not one that requires any extra care besides the daily hygiene so I guess my answer would be NO?
- What’s one thing you've been dying to tell me? – Not a thing cause I tell it like it is, if I want you to know trust me, you’ll know it.
SIMPLYMEE’S QUESTIONS TO ME (Eleven Game)::
- What hairstyle are you currently rocking? – I tend to be very versatile with my styles including wrapping my hair in all types of colourful wraps so it changes daily however In this moment in one with the ends out in a large curly puff
- How long did you spend in primary school? – hmmmm, don’t recall exactly, the required time
- What is your naughtiest moment ? – Making my ex – then husband climb the walls like Spiderman (if you get my drift)
- How do you express your anger? – I tend to be slow to anger and how I react is situational, I tend to think things through though once that gasket is blown look out, its not pretty.
- What would you spend your last penny on? – hmmm, well it depends, if all basic necessities are fulfilled i.e., food, clothing, housing, then it would be on gadgets i.e. camera, computer equipment.
- When was the last time you treated yourself to a niceeeeeee warm food? – girl that’s a daily thing I am a mean cook and I enjoy my own food, just Friday I went out to lunch with my brother had shrimp linguini and then dinner with my friends and had lamb, shrimp, broccoli beef, mango salad, strawberries, pineapples, oranges and ice-cream.
- Who was the last person you said "I love you " to? – my mother this evening.
- What is your favourite take away dish? – roti, its a like a big soft taco only it has split peas inside the dough then it is filled with curry chicken, potatoes, chic peas and hot pepper and folded into a square you can hold and eat with your hand.
- How do you eat in public, spoon, knife, fork or hands, loud, quiet, slow, fast etc? – hands i.e. Roti
- Do you polish your shoes? – Yes
- What are your thoughts on after Life? – Wow that is a complex question and a broad one at that. I have many thoughts on this issue, the simply answer is I believe there an afterlife as to what it is specifically well am still working that out.
11 THINGS ABOUT ME - (Eleven Game)::
- I have a very low – zero tolerance for liars, manipulators and users
- I dislike people who are takers and have nothing to offer
- I love to sing
- I love my own company
- I enjoy reading and taking pictures
- I am a good communicator
- I was a dancer for many years – Calypso, African, Indian, limbo, and Pique
- I was a performer-acting/live shows, theatre.
- I taught my daughters to ride a bike, roller blade and roller skate neither of which I can do.
- I am the last (baby) in my family and also the second born simultaneously.
- I don’t respect men who don’t have personal integrity and boundaries
TAGGED BLOGGERS - (Eleven Game):
7. DIDI’S ZONE
8. WORD SALAD
My Questions To The Tagged: (Eleven Game): WARNING, I DON’T ASK EASY QUESTIONS. I DARE MY FRIENDS & VISITORS TO ANSWER THEM EVEN THOUGH YOU’RE NOT TAGGED & LET ME KNOW
- Do you love yourself inside out, outside in? (If yes move to question 5)
- If you do not love yourself completely what is preventing your from loving yourself completely?
- Are there external/internal influences that prevents you from loving yourself?
- what are they?
- Are the influences rooted in childhood traumas?
- What do you plan to do about it?
- How do you plan to teach yourself how to love yourself as you are and understand that you are enough?
- What things do you do for yourself that enriches and nourishes your being?
- How do you hold yourself accountable for your poor decisions?
- Are you able to forgive yourself your humanness and move forward without beating up yourself and getting stuck in the, what should have been, if only I had?
- How do you celebrate you, your uniqueness and authenticity?
- How do you stay motivated, hopeful and faithful to you, your thoughts, beliefs and ideals?
- If you were your own parent what would be the one thing you would teach yourself?
- If you are doing that which you wish you had learnt earlier how do you plan to pass the lessons on to another person who may be stuck where you were?
- If you are not doing it, Why aren’t you?
- How do you plan to implement it into your daily life?
- Are you being true to your inner self or are you busy pleasing everybody else?
- If you are not being true to self, how’s that working for you?
- Are you happy?
- How do you define happiness?
LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD GOES TO
My Exception Selection (there is always a exception to the rule)
RULES – LIEBSTER “FAVORITE/BELOVED” BLOG
- Link back to the person who gave you award thanking them
- Post the award on your blog.
- Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers that you appreciate and value.
- Leave comments on each of the recipient’s blog letting them know they have received the award.